For the span of this post, I ask you simply to indulge your sentimental side. This post is all about babies, puppies, and kids. Don't try to be all ironic and cool. You know it's cute. Admit it.
Jeff introduced us to the newest family member, Audrey the Diva Gremlin (no, she's not part Burnese mountain dog. She's part Aussie and part lab. There. We got that out of the way).
We took all the cuteness to the playground for some rowdiness.
Lucy really wanted Audrey to chase her. This photo is called Pure, Undiluted Joy.
But here's what happens when Audrey chases you and you are only a few feet tall and Audrey catches you.
Lucy reasserted her dominance over Audrey by "teaching" her to "sit."
Then some more chasing, this time on a leash to preserve uprightness.
I bring you a very special treat, a behind-the-scenes look at the making of another blog.
Back at home, I spent quality time with two of my very favorite critters.
Oh Audrey. Your point is taken. Turn it off.
Jeff introduced us to the newest family member, Audrey the Diva Gremlin (no, she's not part Burnese mountain dog. She's part Aussie and part lab. There. We got that out of the way).
We took all the cuteness to the playground for some rowdiness.
Lucy really wanted Audrey to chase her. This photo is called Pure, Undiluted Joy.
But here's what happens when Audrey chases you and you are only a few feet tall and Audrey catches you.
Lucy reasserted her dominance over Audrey by "teaching" her to "sit."
Then some more chasing, this time on a leash to preserve uprightness.
I bring you a very special treat, a behind-the-scenes look at the making of another blog.
Back at home, I spent quality time with two of my very favorite critters.
Oh Audrey. Your point is taken. Turn it off.
Comments
Post a Comment